Benefits of BCAA’s (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
• Proven to stimulate protein synthesis, so you can add on muscle quickly and efficiently
• Reduces muscle fatigue and increases the speed that you pack muscle on for faster results
• Have been shown to help muscles recover quicker, with the benefit of feeling less sore
• Helps your body to burn fat whilst protecting your muscles
Why Choose Xellerate Nutrition BCAA’s?
* MAXIMUM POTENCY FORMULA – Our high quality BCAA 2:1:1 ratio tablets contain a massive 1000mg per tablet (3000mg per serving) which is much stronger than other leading brands.
* FULL 141-day SUPPLY – Amazing value, so simple, no need to reorder for 141 days!
* UK MANUFACTURED – Produced in the UK (unlike many competitors) to the highest manufacturing standards in the world.
✔ BEST VALUE, 141 DAY SUPPLY – 425 High quality BCAA tablets offering amazing VALUE keeping you replenished with a convenient BCAA 2:1:1 ratio supply for an incredible 141 DAYS. We offer MORE value than other leading brands – they offer 120 to 240 tablets to our amazing 425 tablets per tub.
✔ MAXIMUM POTENCY & MORE INGREDIENTS – Our high quality BCAA 2:1:1 ratio tablets contain a massive 1000mg per tablet much stronger than other leading brands, reducing the number of tablets you need to take. Each 3 tablet 3000mg daily serving provides 1500mg L-Leucine, 750mg L-Isoleucine, 750mg L-Valine and 12mg Vitamin B6.
✔ BUILD MUSCLE, FAST RECOVERY, BURN FAT – BCAA’s are proven to stimulate protein synthesis, adding muscle quickly and efficiently, while reducing muscle fatigue. BCAA’s also help muscles recover faster reducing soreness and DOMS, whilst helping your body burn fat while protecting your muscles.
✔ UK MANUFACTURED IN CERTIFIED GMP FACILITY – Many BCAA supplements are imported from Asia or the US. Ours are made RIGHT HERE in the UK so you are safeguarded by the highest manufacturing and hygiene standards in the world. Our local manufacturing means you receive the freshest tablets possible, not supplements that have spent weeks being transported to the UK.